The 21 Day Smoothie Diet is a rapid weight loss diet developed by Drew Sgoutas, a self-proclaimed nutrition expert. He created this diet plan to help his clients lose weight in a healthy way. Drew claims that it will make you crave healthy food more than ever. The diet focuses on eating healthier fruits and vegetables and taking breaks from processed foods. This rapid weight loss diet was getting amazing results for Drew’s clients. So he decided to make the program available to anyone who is interested in losing weight and getting healthy. This blog will cover everything about the Smoothie Diet, making you want to be part of it.
What Is The 21 Day Smoothie Diet?
In short, it is very simple. For 3 weeks, instead of your usual breakfast and lunch meals, you swap them for a delicious smoothie.
These are not just random smoothies. Each smoothie recipe has been researched and crafted in a way to provide rapid weight loss.
Best thing that I like about these smoothies is that they taste amazing. They taste so great that you will be looking forward to your next smoothie again and again. Many of them even taste like dessert! For example, the chocolate cherry smoothie.
The 21 Day Smoothie Diet is available as an e-book. It includes 36 delicious healthy smoothie recipes, healthy low-calorie solid meal and snack ideas, shopping lists for each week, weekly schedules, smoothie tips and a preparation guide that will help you make smoothies and also post-program tips.
How Does a 21 Day Smoothie Diet works?
The science behind losing weight is really simple. All you need is a calorie deficit. A calorie deficit means you are burning more calories than you are taking in.
One of the most common reasons why people can’t lose weight is because they aren’t aware of their daily calorie intake and they don’t know how many calories they need to consume to support weight loss.
Luckily you will not need to calculate calories on this plan because this plan will supply you with roughly 1500 daily calories. Statistically, that is the best range for people who are looking to lose weight. However, there are modifications in the plan to increase or decrease calories for your individual needs.
Also, to mention, and this is important, not all calories are the same. There is a calorie quality difference between processed food and whole food. Processed foods are full of harmful chemicals and artificial sweeteners that are linked to obesity, while whole foods give your body minerals and vitamins to support rapid weight loss and improve your health in general.
What Are the Potential Benefits?
Rapid Weight Loss
This diet is designed for rapid weight loss. This diet is guaranteed to work for anyone. This diet is full with fiber-rich fruits and vegetables, helping your body stay satiated and also feel full longer. It is a simple math of having around a 500 calorie deficit every day to lose one to two or even more pounds per week.
Increases Nutrient Intake
It is recommended by experts to have at least five servings of vegetables and fruits per day. Nowadays, only 10% of people manage to do the recommended amount. Yes, only 10%, but with this diet, you can easily do it as well.
By drinking smoothies you will increase your fruit and vegetable consumption a lot. Healthy lifestyle research says that people who eat fruits and vegetables daily have a greater immune system, meaning that they are less likely to get ill.
Do you feel tired and fatigued most of the time? Well, that is a sign that your body needs detoxification. Junk food is full of harmful chemicals and additives that put a lot of stress on your detox system. Following this diet will allow your body to hit the reset button. You will have more energy and increased happiness.
Boosts Your Mood and Confidence
Being overweight can affect your confidence in a bad way. It can keep you on the sidelines, away from social gatherings and dating. The smoothie diet can help you lose weight and keep it off. I can guarantee you that when you lose weight, you feel more confident.
21 Day Smoothie Diet, Pros and Cons
- Guarantees rapid weight loss
- Diet plan is easy to follow
- You don’t need to count calories
- Have a lot of health benefits
- Can be repeated many times
- Downloadable, you can access it immediately
- 60-Day risk-free guarantee
- Smoothies are delicious and are easy to prepare
- It is a digital product (you can open it on your phone or computer)
- Rapid weight loss is possible only if you follow the program
Here are a few examples of people who have bought the 21 Day Smoothie Diet plan:
- “This diet plan is exactly what I needed. It’s been many years since I’ve been this weight, and it feels amazing. I feel more energetic, have slept better, and am less bloated. I will be 47 years old in June and am actually excited for summer this year.” – Marcela T.
- “I lost TEN pounds in my first week. I’m both thrilled and flabbergasted. I happen to be a nurse, so nutritionally the plan makes me happy and the ease of running out the door with my smoothie in hand is amazing.” – Leah H.
- “I gotta say, I love this diet. I actually don’t feel like I’m dieting at all. I’m sleeping better. I have more energy. I am feeling like myself again.” – Cynthia B.
- “Hi, I started the Smoothie Diet this year weighing 230lbs. After 21 days I lost 17 pounds. I was so excited I didn’t stop. I continued the cycle again until I hit my dream weight of 165 lbs. I’m happy and proud to say I achieved my dream weight. All of my friends are doing Smoothie Diet now too. I don’t think I’ll stop. I love my smoothies! Thank you!” – Mia Kwong
In conclusion, a smoothie diet is a great way to fight obesity and to increase the amount of fruits and vegetables in our diets, which are believed to have many health benefits.