It is not surprising that this top-rated Bosch dishwashing machine is a customer favorite given how innovative Bosch dishwashers have been in the field of dish care and how difficult it is to match their outstanding level of appliance production. Here’s why it wins the competition.
Bosch SHP865ZD5N Specifiactions
- Capacity: 16 Place Setting
- Noise: 44 dBA
- Tub material: Stainless Steel
- Third rack: Flexible 3rd Rack
- Wash cycles: 5
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth)(in): 33 7/8” x 23 9/16” x 23 3/4”
- Price (MSRP): $999.00
The Bosch SHP865ZD5N is available in stainless steel and has a Pocket Handle. The Pocket Handle design provides the dishwasher a traditional appearance while the hidden controls, which are on the top, enhance the dishwasher’s overall appearance. On the upper rack, the EasyGlideTM function provides a smooth glide for simpler loading and unloading.
You can use the Bosch dishwasher efficiently to produce immaculate dishes thanks to its wash cycles.
- Even though it uses a little bit more time and water to clean, the Heavy cycle removes practically all hard stains from dishes.
- The standard wash cycle performed admirably in our test and is ideal for daily loads.
- Although the Speed60 cycle is good, it only cleans dishes that are somewhat dirty.
Bosch offers the AutoAir Dry feature with its 500 series products. In comparison to Bosch 300 series dishwashers, the AutoAirTM option enables better drying by opening the door automatically at the end of the drying cycle to allow fresh air to flow for drier dishes.
Pros and Cons
- Excellent cleaning results
- Outstanding features
- Adaptable Third Rack
- AutoAir offers the best drying
- The filter needs to be manually cleaned
- A little more pricey than its rivals
The Bosch 500 series SHP865ZD5N dishwasher is a good option if you want a dishwasher that cleans and dries dishes thoroughly and is also incredibly silent.